Veteran's Day and Thanksgiving freebies!

So...it's been a long LONG time since I have blogged but I am coming out of retirement! :) I'm so happy to be getting back to blogging. I have had such a crazy, busy year so far and unfortunately blogging fell by the wayside. But I am determined to get back to what I love doing most--sharing what's happening in my room! I feel lucky to be learning from so many incredible educators on their Twitter's, Instagram's, Facebook's and their blogs--so I hope I can do a little bit of the same! 

The second week in November was a very patriotic week! With Election Day and Veteran's Day, we decided to show some American Pride on our lockers. We made these cute American flags and gave our audience a reason why they should vote for us to be president. Check em out below--I have some pretty thoughtful kiddos! You can grab the "Vote for ____" and "If I were president I would..." masters, here!

   


And here are some of my favorite Election Day and Veteran's books to read aloud!



With Thanksgiving quickly approaching, I want to share TWO freebies with you! First is a November No-Prep Printable on my TPT store and second freebie is just for YOU! 






Happy Teaching and Happy Thanksgiving countdown! 




No comments:

Post a Comment